Essex Designed AP Racing Comp. Endurance Kit (BRZ/FRS/86)
If your primary goal is lowering lap times, our Competition Kits featuring components by AP Racing deserve a closer look. Light, stiff, and loaded with the latest technologies and materials, these kits have the singular mission of making you go faster. Drawing upon 30 years of experience in servicing the professional racing industry, Essex selects the appropriate AP Racing calipers and AP Racing discs, and mates them to brackets and disc hats of our own design and manufacture.
- Carefully chosen piston sizes for proper brake bias
- Front-only systems mate perfectly with OEM rear
- Seamless integration with OEM ABS and master cylinder
- Simple, bolt-on installation
- AP Racing CP8350 four piston calipers, with a Hard Anodized Finish
- 325x32mm, 70 vane AP Racing disc
- Saves 10 unsprung lbs. from nose vs. OEM brakes
- Every component designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Pistons sized properly to allow for seamless integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Stainless Steel Pistons, which lessens the thermal transfer of heat to your brake fluid.
- Anti-knockback springs;Knockback is a phenomenon that is common with fixed calipers. Knockback occurs when your cars wheel, hub, and bearings deflect during cornering, allowing your brake disc to move out of sync with your caliper and brake pads.
- Designed to work with OEM rear brakes
- One pair AP Racing CP8350 racing calipers
- One pair 325x32mm AP Racing CP3908, 70 vane, J Hook racing discs, with fully floating 6061 hard anodized aluminum hats, and attachment hardware
- One pair caliper mounting brackets with Integrated Brake Duct Provision
- One pair Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines with abrasion resistant coating
- Detailed installation instructions
- Brake pads are NOT included with our system. Racing brake pads are a highly personal choice. Many manufacturers include a set of inexpensive, low quality pads with their brake kits. Rather than artificially inflating the price of our system with a set of pads you probably don't want anyway, we've decided to remove the cost from our system and allow our customers to choose the pads that best suit their needs/wants. When purchasing our kit, you are able to choose one set of front pads at a substantial discount vs. the retail price. Please use the drop-down menu to select your pads.
- Pad Dimension:
- 133.2mm x 60.0mm x 20.0mm
Pad Cross Reference:
|Manufacture||D43 Depth||D50 Depth|
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.