ZATA III has won in countless races while always keeping drivers safe. The standard fixed bucket seat with abundant color variations
ZETA III is a racing comfort model designed with all motorsports scenes in mind to be BRIDE's standard fixed bucket seat model.
This model can be called the standard fixed bucket seat, which is used by many users.
The ZETA III's seat position has been lowered, but is still not too low for a moderate sitting position. The ZETA III, which has continued to be the long-selling standard among fixed bucket seats, achieves a seat position which is natural and comfortable for most users.
It features a narrowed-down waist line and stitched ornament on the shoulder support, and the shell is available in 3 materials, carbon aramid, super aramid black, and FRP silver.
The ZETA III is a FIA-compliant model.
Zeta III Standrad:
- FRP Silver (BRD-F31HCF) - Weight 15.9 lbs
- Super Aramid (BRD-F31FCZ) - Weight 15.9 lbs
- Carbon Aramid (BRD-F31HCR) - Weight 14.7 lbs
Zeta III Type-L:
- FRP Silver (BRD-FL1HCF) - Weight 16.1 lbs
- Super Aramid (BRD-FL1HCZ) - Weight 16.1 lbs
- Carbon Aramid (BRD-FL1HCR) - Weight 14.9 lbs
Zeta III Type-XL:
- FRP Silver (BRD-F91HCF) - Weight 17.2 lbs
- Super Aramid (BRD-F91HCZ) - Weight 17.2 lbs
- Carbon Aramid (BRD-F91HCR) - Weight 16.0 lbs
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.