ACT Heavy Duty Race 4-Pad Clutch Kit, Sprung (04+ STI)
The SB10-HDG4 Kit features ACT's most popular Heavy Duty Pressure Plate.
ACT Heavy Duty Pressure Plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency.
ACT's 4-pad spring-centered race disc features a spring-center construction to properly damp torsional vibrations for quieter operation and resist failure even under harsh conditions. ACT spring retainers utilize wraparound spring windows and thicker retainer stampings to provide spring support, reduce stress concentrations, and increase strength and reliability. With the 4-pad spring-centered race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. ACT's 4-pad spring-centered race disc is well-suited for smaller disc sizes in smaller engines.
Monoloc is a one-piece, direct replacement or upgrade to the standard, two-piece wedge collar and wire ring featured in pull-type clutches. The spring tension of the segmented retaining ring is carefully calculated and tested for optimal performance. It provides uniform loading on the bearing and pressure plate to assure proper alignment, regardless of driver influence or vehicle modifications. Monoloc's hardened Chrome-moly steel construction will provide years of service.
- Feel: Light to moderate pedal effort, aggressive engagement, OE to mild gear rattle, confidence during hard shifts
- Life: Moderate friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design, dramatic improvement in release mechanism life
- Quality: Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, uses select ceramic friction materials for high heat tolerance and maximum performance, major improvement in release mechanism
- Recommended Use: Recommended for high horsepower street or race use
- ACT Difference: 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high-RPM reliability, includes ACT's patented Monoloc
- Disc Diameter (in.):
- Disc Diameter (mm):
- Disc Type:
- Race Disc
- Pressure Plate Type:
- Heavy Duty
- Product Weight (lbs):
- Spline Count:
- Spline Size (in.):
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs):
- Torque Capacity Over OE:
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.