Perrin Front Adjustable Sway Bar - 25mm (02-07 WRX/STI, 04-08 FXT)
PERRIN Performance sway bars incorporate multiple end link mounting holes which allow the installer to custom tailor your driving experience. This PERRIN sway bar increase stiffness by a minimum of 50% overstock. Adjusting the end link mounting position on this sway bar can increase that stiffness to as much at 215% over stock.
Take your vehicles handling to the next level with PERRIN Performance sway bars. Upgrading your sway bar is the easiest way to improve vehicle handing. Sway bars increase roll resistance and modify vehicle balance. In general, adding a larger rear sway bar increases over steer, and adding a larger front sway bar increases under steer. Upgrade both front and rear sway bars to reduce body roll and tune vehicle balance to your preference. AdjustibilityPERRIN Performance sway bars incorporate multiple end link mounting holes which allow the installer to custom tailor your driving experience. This PERRIN sway bar increase stiffness by a minimum of 50% overstock. Adjusting the end link mounting position on this sway bar can increase that stiffness to as much at 215% over stock.
- PERRIN 25mm Bar Hole #1 160% Stiffer than 20mm OEM Bar
- PERRIN 25mm Bar Hole #2 215% Stiffer than 20mm OEM Bar
- Centering Rings
- PERRIN Performance sway bars feature centering rings that prevent sway bar movement in hard cornering. This keeps your sway bar centered and ready for the next corner.
- PERRIN sway bars are CNC precision bent from solid 4130 chromoly steel. The entire bar is heavily powder coated to fight corrosion and give it a great red finish. We laser cut and MIG weld our bar ends for precise placement and superior strength. This type of bar end will never fail and offer you a lifetime of superior handling.
- All PERRIN sway bars include custom polyurethane bushings for a crisp response and better turn in. Special spiral cut pockets carved into the bushing surface extends the interval between re-greasing.
- 2002-2007 WRX
- 2004-2007 STI
- 2004-2008 Forester XT
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us email@example.com
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.