The Garrett direct fit F150 charge air cooler boasts an 83% larger core than stock to provide up to 40 °F reduction in air temperature and up to 30% reduction in pressure drop. Optimized end tanks improve air flow through the core. This direct fit performance intercooler is easily installed and can support up to 750 horsepower all while reusing the stock bolts, hoses, and clamps.
This direct fit performance intercooler installs in 2.5 hours and reuses the stock bolts, hoses, and clamps. Removal of the OE grill shutters required.
All aluminum,TIG welded construction increases strength nd durability for on road and offroad applications. New drain plug feature allows you to drain condensation from the endtanks without drilling a hole. Core size specs:21”x5.32”x9.43”
- Supports up to 750 horsepower
- C.A.R.B Certified (EO# D-794)
- 83% larger core than sock
- Installs in stock location
- +16 horsepower at temperature saturation
- Up to 40 °F reduction in temperature
- Integrated drain plug to evacuate condensation
- 2017-2019 Ford F150 Raptor
- 2015-2019 Ford F150 3.5L EcoBoost
- 2015-2019 Ford F150 2.7L EcoBoost
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.