aFe Takeda 2.5in Cat-Back Exhaust (13+ Scion FR-S & Subaru BRZ)
aFe Takeda Cat-Back Exhaust for the 2013+ Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ
- In house testing produced a max gain of +5 horsepower and +6 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno
- Constructed from 2-1/2" 100% TIG-welded mandrel-bent, brushed finish, 304 stainless steel tubing
- Incorporates dual high-flow, polished 304 SS mufflers
- Utilizes a OE-style flange for a leak-free seal
- Includes dual, Takeda laser-etched, double wall, angle-cut 304 stainless steel tips
- This exhaust is a direct bolt-on system which requires no cutting or drilling and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
The Takeda cat-back exhaust system produced 3 horsepower and 5 lbs. x ft. of torque. This unique transverse exhaust system is constructed from 2.50" mandrel bent stainless steel and is MIG-welded. This system was designed and engineered by tuning the perfect tube lengths, ultimately maximizing performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone. Countless hours of R&D was used to ensure the perfect decibel level without compromising performance, furthermore, ZERO DRONE. To finish off this exhaust are two 4.75" oval double wall 304 polished stainless steel tips. This exhaust uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle free installation. No modifications necessary.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- Simple Installation:
- All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
- Leak-Free Seal:
- High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
- Aggressive Sound:
- A free-flowing muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us email@example.com
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.