aFe Power Takeda Stage-2 Cold Air Intake (15+ WRX)
aFe Power Takeda Stage-2 Cold Air Intake for 15+ WRX.
- In-house Dyno testing resulted in max gains of 28 HP and 32 lbs. x ft. of torque
- Outflows factory intake by 131%
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Red Intake Scoop that captures coolest air available
- High Quality ABS Plastic Heat Shield that blocks unwanted engine heat
- 3" Mandrel-bent Wrinkle-black Powder-coated Intake tube improves volumetric efficiency for better performance
- Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
- 5" Tall Air Filter:
- This intake system utilizes a pre-oiled, large 5" tall conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance.
- High Quality ABS Plastic Heat Shield:
- aFe developed this high quality ABS plastic heat shield to block unwanted engine heat and eliminating heat soak.
- High Quality Plastic Red Intake Scoop:
- This System uses a high quality CAD designed, cross-linked polyethylene Red intake scoop to capture the coolest air while maintaining a perfect fit.
- Mandrel-Bent Tubing:
- A one-piece 3" Mandrel-Bent, Wrinkle-Black Powder-Coated Intake Tube directs unrestricted airflow from the large filter to the turbo for more horsepower and torque.
- Hassle-Free Installation:
- All clamps, coupling, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.