AEM's X-Series Inline Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Controllers are built upon unique, patented, 100% digital technology that makes them the fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in independent testing*. The X-Series Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Controller replaces the popular 30-2310 Inline Controller.
X-Series Inline Wideband UEGO Controller features a weather-resistant, low-profile enclosure with status LEDs. It is ideal for users who do not need a gauge display and want the fastest response time when data logging or for feedback control when tuning with an engine management system.
The X-Series Inline Controller includes a 0-5v and RS232 Serial Port output for feedback control and data logging, and an AEMnet (CANbus) output for data logging and daisy chaining multiple X-Series Controllers together (up to 16 cylinders) for recording AFR in multiple cylinders. It supports vehicle/system voltages up to 16V, and can be used on EFI or carbureted applications, and dynamometers in applications using gasoline, methanol, ethanol, Diesel, propane and CNG.
X-SERIES WIDEBAND UEGO CONTROLLER FEATURES:
- X-Series Inline Wideband UEGO AFR Controller were fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in an independent test vs. 17 competitors wideband AFR controllers
- Patented X-Digital technology (Patent 9,575,030)
- Includes Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor
- Factory calibrated resistor does not require free-air calibration, but technology allows for free-air calibration as sensor ages if user desires
- Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16V
- 0-5V & RS232 output for data logging and feedback control, AEMnet (CANbus) for data logging and daisy-chaining multiple controllers up to 16 cylinders
- Weather-resistant, low profile design
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.