AEM's X-Series GPS Speedometer display ground speed, course and altitude via an included 10Hz GPS receiver. Users can integrate the X-Series GPS Speedo into an Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS or EMS-4 to add track mapping, and an included Vehicle Speed signal can be outputted to an existing speedometer to eliminate the need for a vehicle speed sensor.
A 10Hz GPS receiver receives speed, heading and altitude data from multiple satellites at 10 samples/second providing excellent accuracy and reliability. The GPS receiver includes a magnet and adhesive bottom for exterior mounting on the vehicle.
The X-Series GPS Speedometer Gauge has a bright four-digit LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping LED “needle lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance. X-Series Gauges come with a black bezel and faceplate, and an optional silver bezel/white faceplate accessory kit is available (PN 30-0313-ACC, sold separately).
Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 2-1/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825, with a cup depth of only 0.200. This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
X-SERIES DIGITAL GPS SPEEDOMETER FEATURES:
- Displays ground speed, heading and altitude!
- Integrate with the Infinity ECU, Series 2 or EMS-4 via AEMnet CAN bus to add track mapping!
- Transmit vehicle speed to an existing speedometer without needing a VSS sensor
- User selectable units of measurement (US or Metric)
- 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825 overall gauge depth and 0.200 cup depth mount them virtually anywhere!
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
- Optional silver bezel with white faceplate accessory kit available (sold separately, PN 30-0313-ACC)
- Auto dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connector provides secure connection
- Compatible with 16v vehicle systems
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.