AEM's Wideband Failsafe Gauge provides the ability to accurately tune AFR, while actively protecting your engine by constantly monitoring AFR curves and activating a user-defined failsafe strategy if it runs lean.
The Wideband Failsafe Gauge is a Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen (UEGO“you-way-go) controller with an internal boost sensor, an internal data logger and a full color Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display. It includes technology to activate a failsafe strategy in the event AFR falls outside of a user-defined operating window. If the AFR falls outside of the set operating window, the Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge triggers a user defined output function that can save an engine from catastrophic damage.
This gauge is a must have for all tuned performance engines, either forced induction or naturally aspirated, fuel injected or carbureted. Any high performance vehicle owners who want a highly accurate AFR tuning tool with internal data logging and a protection strategy that can save an engine from catastrophic failure will want this Failsafe device.
Since the Wideband Failsafe Gauge is a wideband AFR controller with an internal boost sensor (up to 29 PSIg), it is able to display AFR and either boost or vacuum in real time on a vibrant Organic LED screen. It also includes an on board data logger that records AFR, RPM* and boost/vacuum and can be downloaded and viewed in AEMdata analysis software. The gauge includes a low side output for triggering a failsafe strategy in the event AFR falls outside of the operating window, and an RPM input* to log RPM for tuning purposes.
WIDEBAND FAILSAFE GAUGE TECHNICAL FEATURES:
- Displays both boost or vacuum and AFR or Lambda simultaneously on the same gauge
- Internal boost sensor
- Bosch Wideband UEGO sensor and weld-in bung included
- On-Board 3+ hour Datalogging capability at 20hz per parameter (AFR/Lambda, Boost/Vacuum and RPM**)
- Full color Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) Display in center, user selectable feature (boost/vacuum or AFR)
- 24 three-color sweeping LEDs, user selectable feature (boost/vacuum or AFR)
- Intuitive set up software
- Dimmer input included
- Interchangeable faceplates and bezels (see options, below)
- No free air calibration requiredever
- Data analysis using AEMdata software
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.