The Flex Fuel Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge (PN 30-4911 w/ Ethanol Content Sensor) displays Air/Fuel Ratio, Boost/Vacuum and Ethanol Content, and can actively protect your engine from damage if it runs lean or excessively rich.
The 52mm (2-1/16) Flex Fuel Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge includes a Bosch 4.2LSU AFR wideband sensor for monitoring and feedback of AFR, and an on-board boost sensor to read vacuum or boost pressures up to 29 PSI. It is available with or without an ethanol content sensor for users who may already have one (PN 30-4910 no sensor, PN 30-4911 includes sensor). An internal data logger is included to capture approximately 2.5 hours of data on a loop, and includes two analog outputs for logging AFR, Boost/Vacuum and Flex Fuel content, and any triggered alarms. The gauge also includes a low side output for triggering a failsafe strategy in the event AFR falls outside of the operating window.
This product is a must have for all tuned performance engines who use Ethanol-based fuels like E85, either forced induction or naturally aspirated. Any high performance vehicle owners who want an accurate AFR tuning tool with integrated logging and the ability save an engine from catastrophic failure will want the Flex Fuel Wideband FAILSAFE device.
FLEX FUEL WIDEBAND FAILSAFE GAUGE TECHNICAL FEATURES:
- Can display AFR/Lambda, Boost/Vacuum and Ethanol Content simultaneously on the gauge face!
- Internal boost sensor (29 PSI)
- Bosch 4.2LSU Wideband UEGO sensor and weld-in bung included
- Available with or without an ethanol content sensor
- On-Board data logging (AFR, Boost/Vacuum & Flex Fuel content) with analysis using FREE AEMdata software
- Full color center Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display is user selectable (Boost/Vacuum and Ethanol Content, AFR/Lambda and Ethanol Content or only Boost/Vacuum or AFR/Lambda)
- 24 three-color sweeping LEDs, user selectable colors (Boost/Vacuum or AFR/Lambda)
- Intuitive set up software
- Dimmer input included
- Interchangeable faceplates and bezels
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16th) diameter fits most gauge pods
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.