AEM E85 High Flow Fuel Pump - 340LPH
AEMs High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. It delivers reliable performance and high volumes of fuel flow for roughly half the cost of comparable performance fuel pumps.
COMPATIBLE WITH E100 ETHANOL & M100 METHANOL FUELS
The AEM High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump flows 320 lph (84 gph) at 43 PSI and is capable of supporting over 1,000 HP at 43 PSI.
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In-Tank design
- Tested to flow 320 lph @ 43 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Offset inlet design eases installation
- Each pump individually tested
- For gasoline vehicles
- Kit includes fuel pump, rubber sleeve and end caps, pre filter, hose, clamps and flying lead
- Weight: 10.1oz (285grams)
- Outside Diameter: 39mm OD
- External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching
- Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD
- Outlet Fitting: 8 mm hose clamp
- PRV Activation: 90 PSI
- Impeller Design: Single Scroll Hard Anodized Aluminum Turbine
- Connector Terminal: 6 mm Spade (pos/neg)
- Min Voltage Input: 6 volts
- Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
- Current Draw (40 psi): 12 amps (13.5v)
- Current Draw (80 psi): 15 amps (13.5v)
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.