Adam's has tested for months to produce a product that will outlast their Super VRT and provide more shine. Adam's Tire Shine is not greasy and will not run when properly applied on tires. The new Tire Shine works great on tires with large tread blocks because it is sprayed onto the surface during application.
What Will It Look Like?
You can achieve two finishes with Adam's Tire Shine:
- Apply the Tire Shine to a clean, dry tire and dress with an applicator for a deep, dark finish
- Spray the tire liberally, and let the product fully dry without using an applicator to achieve the ultra high gloss look. NOTE: you may want to go over the tire once with an applicator to catch any of the product that may be pooling in the tread blocks or grooves after the majority of it has dried
How Does It Work?
- First, make sure the tire is cleaned with an All Purpose Cleaner
- Then, simply spray the outer tread blocks with a light mist of the Tire Shine on a dry tire
- Grab a Hex Grip Applicator and spraying directly into the applicator
- Use the applicator to apply a thin even layer across the tread block and the face of the tire
NOTE: This product is designed specifically for tires. If you are looking to dress trim or are more interested in a low-shine tire dressing, please take a look at the Adam's Super VRT Tire and Trim Dressing.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.