Adam's Essentials Detail Kit
ALL ADAM'S PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Adam's Essentials Car Detailing Kit makes car care fast and easy! That's because their best-selling detailing kit includes the right tools to get the job done.
Get the job done in five easy steps:
- Wash and dry your car to remove loose dirt: Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad and Adam's Car Wash Shampoo gently cleans the exterior of your car without scratching. You and your car will both love the experience, because Adam's Car Wash Shampoo makes a ton of luxurious suds, is easy on your skin, and smells great. You'll then dry your car with an Adam's Great White Microfiber Drying Towel. It's the softest, most absorbent drying towel available.
- Deep clean your car's paint with Adam's Detailing Clay Bar: Adam's Detailing Clay Bar is the fast, professional, safe way to remove bonded contamination from your car's clear coat finish. Adam's Detailing Clay Bar cleans and smooths your car's paint, glass, and chrome without harsh abrasives. Adam's Detailing Clay Bar is the right tool to remove paint overspray, factory fallout, brake dust, diesel soot, bonded bug remains, fine tree sap particles, insect droppings, iron deposits, and more. In fact, just about any fine particle that bonds to your car's paint can be safely removed with Adams Detailing Clay Bar.
- Protect your car with Adam's H2O Guard & Gloss.
- Apply Adam's Super VRT Vinyl, Rubber & Tire Dressing to your car's tires, rubber and plastic trim. Adam's Super VRT Vinyl, Rubber & Tire Dressing is a safe, water-based cream formula containing modern polymers that coat and bond to all vinyl, plastic, and rubber for premium protection and natural beauty. Adam's Super VRT Vinyl, Rubber & Tire Dressing makes all exterior trim and rubber surfaces look dark and rich, not wet and greasy.
- To keep your car looking spotless between washes, use Adam's Detail Spray with a clean Adam's microfiber towel. Just mist and wipe!
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.