ACT Xtreme Duty Street Sprung Clutch Kit (04+ STI)
The SB10-XTSS Kit features an Xtreme Pressure Plate for the most demanding driver.
ACT Xtreme Pressure Plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency.
ACT's Performance street discs are the most popular disc purchased. They feature premium organic materials with higher copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs feature a reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. Quiet operation with increased strength and reliability.
Monoloc is a one-piece, direct replacement or upgrade to the standard, two-piece wedge collar and wire ring featured in pull-type clutches. The spring tension of the segmented retaining ring is carefully calculated and tested for optimal performance. It provides uniform loading on the bearing and pressure plate to assure proper alignment, regardless of driver influence or vehicle modifications. Monoloc's hardened chrome-moly steel construction will provide years of service.
- Feel: Moderate to heavy pedal effort, smooth positive engagement, OE to mild gear rattle, confidence during hard shifts
- Life: Longer friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design, dramatic improvement in release mechanism life
- Quality: Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, with premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance and reduced fade, major improvement in release mechanism
- Recommended Use: Recommended for street and race use
- ACT Difference: 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability, includes ACT's patented Monoloc
- Disc Diameter (in.):
- Disc Diameter (mm):
- Disc Type:
- Street Disc
- Pressure Plate Type:
- Product Weight (lbs):
- Spline Count:
- Spline Size (in.):
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs):
- Torque Capacity Over OE:
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.