ACT Lightweight Prolite Flywheel (04+ STI)
The 600240 is a Prolite Flywheel, which is ACT's lighter flywheel offering with lowest inertia. Prolite flywheels are designed for best throttle response and acceleration.
Prolite flywheels are preferred for road racing or rally racing, and have reduced drivability. Materials are properly distributed for maximum strength, good heat tolerance and rigidity. ACT flywheels are serviceable and can be resurfaced with no need to purchase additional parts.
- Feel: Dramatically improved engine response and acceleration, mild to moderate gear rattle
- Life: Heat-treated forging for strength and toughness, induction-hardened ring gears for maximum life
- Quality: One piece construction allows less opportunity for failure and provides uniform efficient heat transfer from the clutch disc. No more warped inserts or loose ring gears
- Recommended Use: Recommended for race use
- ACT Difference: Forged, CNC machined and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high-RPM reliability
- XACT Flywheel Prolite
- Flywheel Type:
- Chromoly Steel
- Product Weight (lbs):
- Tooth Quantity:
- 12 Months
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.