ACL Race Rod Bearings (Subaru EJ20/EJ257)
Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions, ACL Race Series Connecting Rod Bearings are available for many of the popular 4, 6 & 8 cylinder applications
These are ACL's Race Bearings for the Subaru EJ20/EJ257.
The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from ACL Race Series high-performance Trimetal engine bearings:
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing
- Increased crush for improved bearing retention
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high RPM and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films
- 3/4 grooved Main Bearings to optimize bearing load carrying surface area and oil flow to the conrod bearings
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.