Clutch Masters FX300: The Ultimate Single Disk Clutch for the serious Street Enthusiast.
The Clutch Masters FX300 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with a Steel Back Segmented Kevlar disc. This clutch is designed for the ultimate street enthusiast or weekend racer running a normally aspirated car equipped with cylinder head work and/or hotter cam(s), or with medium-boost turbo or super-charger. The FX300 features only slightly increased pedal pressure, long life disc and positive engagement.
FX300 (Stage III)
· Heavy-duty street & racing system
· Holding capacity 110% over stock
· Heavy-Duty reinforced pressure plate
· Hi-Leverage™ pressure ring design
· Sprung hub/cushioned disc
· Steel backed Segmented Carbon/Kevlar
Please note that your kit may be different from the one pictured. Be sure to select the correct part number for your application.
FX300 for 2002 - 2005 WRX
FX300 for 2006+ WRX
FX300 for 2004+ STI