Most stock flywheels are heavy cast iron and are designed for optimum drivability by storing some of the engine’s power in the form of inertia. Light flywheels provide significantly improved engine response and acceleration by compromising drivability. ACT flywheels are designed for improving engine response, strength, and affordability.
ACT offers lightweight flywheels for the STi in two trim levels, Streetlite and Prolite.
Streetlite / 15.0 lbs.
- Preferred for Street and Drag Racing
- Improved throttle response and acceleration
- Considerably lighter than stock
- Most durable flywheel available
- Good drivability
- ACT Part # 600235
Prolite / 11.1 lbs.
- Preferred for Road Racing or minimum inertia
- Quick throttle response and acceleration
- Lightest with lowest inertia
- Reduced drivability
- ACT Part # 600240
Special Order Part -- Please call us at 1-800-830-6675 if your order is time sensitive.